The Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Deskbook – Completely Rewritten and Better Than Ever!
All seminar attendees will receive a copy of the NEW 6th Edition of the Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Deskbook, plus a free subscription to the LinkedLawSM eDeskbook!
Whether You’re Evaluating a Case, Preparing for a Hearing, Writing a Brief, Preparing for Trial or Just Searching for a Case – The Deskbook is a Must!
To practice workers’ compensation in Minnesota accurately and efficiently, the Deskbook is invaluable. It covers nearly every practice issue imaginable, providing you with the orientation, the analysis and the authorities you need to cite.
Now Citing More Than 4,500 Cases and Statutes!
The Deskbook is replete with authority – case, statutory and regulatory. Find what you need by detailed chapter tables of contents, subject index, or table of authorities. The Deskbook helps you find what you need when you need it.
You’ll Receive the 6th Edition of the Deskbook When You Attend One of Our Great Deskbook Seminars
We are offering 2 distinct Deskbook seminars – the first on Friday, November 30 and a second on Friday, December 7. Attend one of these seminars and you’ll receive the new 6th Edition of the Workers’ Compensation Deskbook.
You’ll Also Receive a One-Year Subscription to the LinkedLawSMeDeskbook – With Links to the Full Text of the Cited Cases, Statutes and Regulations!
- In addition to the hard copy Deskbook, attendees at the seminar receive a one-year subscription to the eDeskbook. The electronic Deskbook is easy to use and navigate through.
- It’s fully searchable by keyword, case, statute and regulation.
- You can search by case name and find every place the case is cited.
- You can click on a primary authority and see the full text of the cited case, statute or regulation.
- You’ll also receive a New Workers’ Compensation Calculation Chart! This helpful cheat sheet makes workers’ compensation practice just a little easier.
8:15 Registration / 8:30 Replay Begins